I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.

Anonymous
2023-12-03T18:08:02+00:00

Ref: How to change msconfig settings via cmd prompt - Microsoft Community

I have tried a lot and im very confused, I also can not reset my pc

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-04T08:24:50+00:00

    Ok. Please run the remaining commands.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-04T08:51:07+00:00

    Failure when attempting to copy boot files

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-04T08:57:18+00:00

    Can you check if the OS drive letter is D:?

    Run:

    diskpart

    list vol

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-04T09:00:40+00:00

    It should be D since My SSD is 500GB and I put my windoes on the SSD

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments