After diskpart>assignlettery=y the station letter isnt available for assigning. Help
I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.
Ref: How to change msconfig settings via cmd prompt - Microsoft Community
I have tried a lot and im very confused, I also can not reset my pc
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2023-12-04T10:01:31+00:00 -
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-12-04T10:09:01+00:00 You're welcome, and all the very best to you.
I hope you get this resolved fast.
Regards,
-
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-12-04T10:10:17+00:00 Hi Rosalinde,
Can you please start a new thread and explain the issue you're facing? Maybe your issue is different from the OP.
-
Anonymous
2023-12-04T10:22:15+00:00 Incorrect volume after I typed in x:\windows\system32>formaty:/fs:fat32/q
What volume can I use?