I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.

Anonymous
2023-12-03T18:08:02+00:00

Ref: How to change msconfig settings via cmd prompt - Microsoft Community

I have tried a lot and im very confused, I also can not reset my pc

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-03T19:15:11+00:00

    Please try Safe mode.

    If that doesn't help, from the 0xc0000001 screen, press F1 instead. And run Startup repair.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-03T19:13:53+00:00

    This is what happens when I press F8

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-03T19:09:49+00:00

    That's strange because we've rebuilt the EFI boot partition, as the BCD was unwritable due to the "element not found" error. The error is usually caused by a corrupt EFI boot partition's file system.

    Does pressing F8 and running Startup Repair help?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-03T19:01:20+00:00

    Sadly it bluescreened again, but i did get a new screen that wasnt pooping up until now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-03T18:53:19+00:00

    Looks good. Let me know if that resolves the issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments