I have done that im in the command promnt now, what do i do?
I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.
Ref: How to change msconfig settings via cmd prompt - Microsoft Community
I have tried a lot and im very confused, I also can not reset my pc
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-12-03T20:39:35+00:00 -
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-12-03T19:46:20+00:00 Create installation media for Windows - Microsoft Support: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-installation-media-for-windows-99a58364-8c02-206f-aa6f-40c3b507420d
-
Anonymous
2023-12-03T19:40:35+00:00 can you by any chance link me from where i can download that ?
-
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-12-03T19:30:01+00:00 The error code has changed. It's 0xc0000098 now. Rebuilding the BCD might fix the issue.
If you can't get into WinRE, please manage to create a Windows 10 USB setup disk from another computer. Boot from the setup disk and access WinRE.
Create installation media for Windows - Microsoft Support: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-installation-media-for-windows-99a58364-8c02-206f-aa6f-40c3b507420d
- Boot from the USB setup disk.
- On the Windows setup page, click Next.
- Click Repair your computer. This takes you to Windows RE.