I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.

Anonymous
2023-12-03T18:08:02+00:00

Ref: How to change msconfig settings via cmd prompt - Microsoft Community

I have tried a lot and im very confused, I also can not reset my pc

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-04T07:58:33+00:00

    That's strange. The BCD is inaccessible.

    Please run chkdsk Y: /r

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-04T07:57:14+00:00

    Here how this went

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-04T07:52:42+00:00

    Run:

    • cd /d Y:\EFI\Microsoft\Boot
    • attrib -s -h -r BCD
    • ren BCD BCD.OLD
    • bootrec /rebuildbcd

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-04T07:47:49+00:00

    I did that but something aint right im pretty sure

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-04T02:09:02+00:00

    Run:

    • bcdedit
    • diskpart
    • list volume
    • select volume # Replace # with the 100 MB FAT32 partition's volume number
    • assign letter=Y
    • DET par
    • exit

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments