I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.

Anonymous
2023-12-03T18:08:02+00:00

Ref: How to change msconfig settings via cmd prompt - Microsoft Community

I have tried a lot and im very confused, I also can not reset my pc

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-04T08:11:05+00:00

    Yes its the same error as before.

    The requsted system device cannnot be found

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-04T08:09:23+00:00

    Run:

    • X:
    • bootrec /rebuildbcd

    Do you get the same error?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-04T08:07:01+00:00

    Here it is

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-04T08:03:09+00:00

    Press Y.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-04T08:02:23+00:00

    Do I press Y or N

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments