I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.

Anonymous
2023-12-03T18:08:02+00:00

Ref: How to change msconfig settings via cmd prompt - Microsoft Community

I have tried a lot and im very confused, I also can not reset my pc

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-03T18:52:00+00:00

    Everything worked I hope thats good

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-03T18:35:09+00:00

    Type:

    • select volume 3 -- where #3 in your 100 MB FAT32 EFI boot partition.
    • assign letter=y
    • exit
    • bcdedit /export d:\bcd.backup
    • format Y: /fs:FAT32 /q
    • bcdboot D:\Windows /s Y: /f UEFI

    Post screenshots.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-03T18:29:46+00:00

    this is the screenshot, thank you for quick response

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-03T18:15:53+00:00

    From WinRE, run:

    • diskpart
    • list disk
    • list vol

    Post screenshots.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments