Incorrect volume after I typed in x:\windows\system32>formaty:/fs:fat32/q
What volume can I use?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Ref: How to change msconfig settings via cmd prompt - Microsoft Community
I have tried a lot and im very confused, I also can not reset my pc
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Incorrect volume after I typed in x:\windows\system32>formaty:/fs:fat32/q
What volume can I use?
Hi Rosalinde,
Can you please start a new thread and explain the issue you're facing? Maybe your issue is different from the OP.
You're welcome, and all the very best to you.
I hope you get this resolved fast.
Regards,
After diskpart>assignlettery=y the station letter isnt available for assigning. Help
Well thank you for your help, at this point I will just send my pc to a specialist and maybe he will do a clean install or some stuff I dont know, But I apriciate your help may god bless you.