I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.

Anonymous
2023-12-03T18:08:02+00:00

Ref: How to change msconfig settings via cmd prompt - Microsoft Community

I have tried a lot and im very confused, I also can not reset my pc

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-04T10:22:15+00:00

    Incorrect volume after I typed in x:\windows\system32>formaty:/fs:fat32/q

    What volume can I use?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-04T10:10:17+00:00

    Hi Rosalinde,

    Can you please start a new thread and explain the issue you're facing? Maybe your issue is different from the OP.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-04T10:09:01+00:00

    You're welcome, and all the very best to you.

    I hope you get this resolved fast.

    Regards,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-04T10:01:31+00:00

    After diskpart>assignlettery=y the station letter isnt available for assigning. Help

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-04T10:00:55+00:00

    Well thank you for your help, at this point I will just send my pc to a specialist and maybe he will do a clean install or some stuff I dont know, But I apriciate your help may god bless you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments