Well thank you for your help, at this point I will just send my pc to a specialist and maybe he will do a clean install or some stuff I dont know, But I apriciate your help may god bless you.
I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.
Ref: How to change msconfig settings via cmd prompt - Microsoft Community
I have tried a lot and im very confused, I also can not reset my pc
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-12-04T10:00:55+00:00 -
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-12-04T09:40:29+00:00 The BCD configuration is perfectly OK. However, the problem is the system is unable to find the EFI boot partition.
If removing the USB stick and rebooting doesn't start Windows, you may try disconnecting Disk 0 (931 GB) to see if that helps.
(or)
Backup your files and do a clean installation.
Rescue Files when Windows Won't Start - Microsoft Community
How to: Perform a Custom Installation of Windows 11 and Windows 10 or - Microsoft Community
-
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-12-04T09:17:57+00:00 Run:
bcdedit /store K:\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD
diskpart
list disk