It should be D since My SSD is 500GB and I put my windoes on the SSD
I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.
Ref: How to change msconfig settings via cmd prompt - Microsoft Community
I have tried a lot and im very confused, I also can not reset my pc
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-12-04T09:00:40+00:00 -
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-12-04T08:57:18+00:00 Can you check if the OS drive letter is D:?
Run:
diskpart
list vol
-
Anonymous
2023-12-04T08:51:07+00:00 Failure when attempting to copy boot files
-
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-12-04T08:24:50+00:00 Ok. Please run the remaining commands.
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more