Save mode doesnt work and f1 just sends me back to the first screen but with only option to try and eneter into recovery envoirment again or go to the UEFI Firmware settings
I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.
Ref: How to change msconfig settings via cmd prompt - Microsoft Community
I have tried a lot and im very confused, I also can not reset my pc
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-12-03T19:21:51+00:00 -
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-12-03T19:15:11+00:00 Please try Safe mode.
If that doesn't help, from the 0xc0000001 screen, press F1 instead. And run Startup repair.
-
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-12-03T19:09:49+00:00 That's strange because we've rebuilt the EFI boot partition, as the BCD was unwritable due to the "element not found" error. The error is usually caused by a corrupt EFI boot partition's file system.
Does pressing F8 and running Startup Repair help?