Looks good. Let me know if that resolves the issue.
I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.
Anonymous
Ref: How to change msconfig settings via cmd prompt - Microsoft Community
I have tried a lot and im very confused, I also can not reset my pc
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-12-03T18:35:09+00:00 Type:
- select volume 3 -- where #3 in your 100 MB FAT32 EFI boot partition.
- assign letter=y
- exit
- bcdedit /export d:\bcd.backup
- format Y: /fs:FAT32 /q
- bcdboot D:\Windows /s Y: /f UEFI
Post screenshots.
-
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-12-03T18:15:53+00:00 From WinRE, run:
- diskpart
- list disk
- list vol
Post screenshots.