Hi, there. My Windows Spotlight screen is still using Thai, despite tried the method suggested.
Windows Spotlight suddenly decided to use Thai language instead of my system setting (US English). How to fix this?
Windows Spotlight suddenly decided to use Thai language instead of my system setting (US English). How to fix this?
After login, all language/region settings seem fine.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows Hello, lock screen and sign-in
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-01-30T02:29:58+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-01-29T05:45:12+00:00 I think the problem is the image itself
-
Anonymous
2024-01-19T21:00:26+00:00 Windows Spotlight suddenly decided to use Thai language instead of my system setting (US English). How to fix this?
After login, all language/region settings seem fine.
exact same... my dell laptop just opened up in THAI on Microsoft. My MACAFEE said that it was because my details had been compromised and offered to help for another 24.99 per month.. They rally frightened me.. I have only had this laptop for a couple of months.
-
Anonymous
2024-01-18T20:31:41+00:00 A laptop in Canada running English (US) and I end up with Thai lettering...
The scary part is that it also bypasses the PIN, so just clicking on the desktop opens the computer into the profile!
I have turned off Windows Spotlight for now, but this needs a fix!
-
Anonymous
2024-01-18T15:24:02+00:00 It's because of the image, which has been either uploaded by the Thailand server or published there.
When logging into your system simply click on "I'm not a fan" option provided in the Welcome Screen. It will change with the new image.