Yes. It was probably the VPN that caused the issue.
If it happens again, make sure your VPN is up to date. And if it happens again, even after updating, consult the Psiphon developer.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi everyone,
I installed a Windows update last night and my internet has stopped working ever since. The WiFi network shows as 'connected' and it works fine on my phone but nothing on my computer (I tried different browsers). I tried uninstalling the update and pausing Windows Update to stop it from reinstalling it but it still won't work. No internet either when I use my phone as hotspot.
The update I installed is: Windows 11 version 23H2 for systems x64 (KB5032288).
I would appreciate any support, thanks.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes. It was probably the VPN that caused the issue.
If it happens again, make sure your VPN is up to date. And if it happens again, even after updating, consult the Psiphon developer.
It didn't work
At the release and renew steps I received responses that it couldn't be performed (4 lines of reasons including bluetooth)
the same happened to me, I upgraded to Windows 10 and NO INTERNET, I did all that you suggested and I still do not have my internet back
For me the problem was solved when i turned off my VPN. I had tried all the suggestions in the thread but nothing was working. I was about to uninstall the update when i saw the comment about the VPN deactivation. I tried it and restarted my laptop and it worked!! restarted twice and the connection comes back normal. Worth trying first before you do anything else. Hope it works for you all :)
I also have this problem. But in my case the folder is empty