Yes. It was probably the VPN that caused the issue.
If it happens again, make sure your VPN is up to date. And if it happens again, even after updating, consult the Psiphon developer.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi everyone,
I installed a Windows update last night and my internet has stopped working ever since. The WiFi network shows as 'connected' and it works fine on my phone but nothing on my computer (I tried different browsers). I tried uninstalling the update and pausing Windows Update to stop it from reinstalling it but it still won't work. No internet either when I use my phone as hotspot.
The update I installed is: Windows 11 version 23H2 for systems x64 (KB5032288).
I would appreciate any support, thanks.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes. It was probably the VPN that caused the issue.
If it happens again, make sure your VPN is up to date. And if it happens again, even after updating, consult the Psiphon developer.
Did not work after reboot. Why does microsoft screw up like this??????
I did everything I could find. Guess what worked...... Uninstalling the last update. Asus vivobook win 11. Very uncool update.
The operation failed as no adapter is in the state permission for this operation
Same thing happened with me regarding the same update. I quickly uninstalled the Windows 11 update and then my laptop WiFi Adaptor started working again and my internet was restored and worked correctly again.