Yes. It was probably the VPN that caused the issue.
If it happens again, make sure your VPN is up to date. And if it happens again, even after updating, consult the Psiphon developer.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi everyone,
I installed a Windows update last night and my internet has stopped working ever since. The WiFi network shows as 'connected' and it works fine on my phone but nothing on my computer (I tried different browsers). I tried uninstalling the update and pausing Windows Update to stop it from reinstalling it but it still won't work. No internet either when I use my phone as hotspot.
The update I installed is: Windows 11 version 23H2 for systems x64 (KB5032288).
I would appreciate any support, thanks.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes. It was probably the VPN that caused the issue.
If it happens again, make sure your VPN is up to date. And if it happens again, even after updating, consult the Psiphon developer.
None of these actions helped me after reinstalling Windows 10. After the netsh commands, i get a message "no operation can be performed on Ethernet while it has its media disconnected."
I HAVEN'T HAD ETHERNET FOR YEARS! I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY WIFI ADAPTER! Sorry to yell, but I have spent the better part of 2 days on this and I'm super frustrated. Please help!!!
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
So restart once you confirm the network reset? Or do all those in one go?
I also have this problem. But in my case the folder is empty