https://1drv.ms/f/s!AvfwUDm-9oVpgYEfGQWw61jBj2murw?e=vuHXyE
sorry, my bad
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I keep getting consistent bsod
This is what I found in event log
I have tried:
Faulting application name: SetupHost.exe, version: 10.0.22621.1, time stamp: 0xdac8cfb7
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.2506, time stamp: 0xbced4b82
Exception code: 0xc00000f0
Fault offset: 0x000000000010c7a9
Faulting process id: 0x0x478
Faulting application start time: 0x0x1DA2B394B43FAB2
Faulting application path: C:$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\SetupHost.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: ea0b57e0-023d-4f07-9621-91d1a92248e9
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Is there any other way for me to fix this problem?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I just ran the chkdsk ealier, I saw the "fixing :C stage 4"
Is the command found the corrupt files and fix them?
Your minidump files just indicate RAM corruption errors.
With regards to check disk, was it indicated errors were found on the drive and was it indicated that those errors were fixed, or could they not be fixed?
I don't know. In cmd it said that another program is using my disk, so I ran it during restart
That is the correct way to urn check disk, but it would still indicate if problems were found or not on the drive.
If not use this method and please provide a photo of the result.
Click the power button on your Start Menu
Press the Shift Key and click Restart
Your PC will boot into the Windows Recovery Environment
Go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Options - Command Prompt
Type this command and press Enter:
chkdsk C: /f /r