And also its very expensive (370 usd)
The previous system shutdown was unexpected
I keep getting consistent bsod
This is what I found in event log
I have tried:
- check, scan, restore health & scansfx in cmd and found no corrupt files
- Doing full scan of the microsoft safety scanner and nothing wrong, too
- Download win11 ISO: my PC can't run the setup & this event pop up:
Faulting application name: SetupHost.exe, version: 10.0.22621.1, time stamp: 0xdac8cfb7
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.2506, time stamp: 0xbced4b82
Exception code: 0xc00000f0
Fault offset: 0x000000000010c7a9
Faulting process id: 0x0x478
Faulting application start time: 0x0x1DA2B394B43FAB2
Faulting application path: C:$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\SetupHost.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: ea0b57e0-023d-4f07-9621-91d1a92248e9
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Is there any other way for me to fix this problem?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2023-12-21T10:17:20+00:00