I will go buy a usb tomorrow
Will update later
Thanks a lot!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I keep getting consistent bsod
This is what I found in event log
I have tried:
Faulting application name: SetupHost.exe, version: 10.0.22621.1, time stamp: 0xdac8cfb7
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.2506, time stamp: 0xbced4b82
Exception code: 0xc00000f0
Fault offset: 0x000000000010c7a9
Faulting process id: 0x0x478
Faulting application start time: 0x0x1DA2B394B43FAB2
Faulting application path: C:$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\SetupHost.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: ea0b57e0-023d-4f07-9621-91d1a92248e9
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Is there any other way for me to fix this problem?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I will go buy a usb tomorrow
Will update later
Thanks a lot!
You do need to use a USB, it is the only way to run MemTest86.
Here is a full tutorial on how to use MemTest86:
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/14201-memte...
________________________________________________________
Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
.
No those are not the steps those are other options, just run the MemTest86 tool and it will automatically perform the tests.
Hey, I don't have a usb (I'm a student).
Is there any other way to scan ram error?