Hey dave, after a long time they reached back to me and said that the main board need to be fixed
Is ram a main board?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I keep getting consistent bsod
This is what I found in event log
I have tried:
Faulting application name: SetupHost.exe, version: 10.0.22621.1, time stamp: 0xdac8cfb7
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.2506, time stamp: 0xbced4b82
Exception code: 0xc00000f0
Fault offset: 0x000000000010c7a9
Faulting process id: 0x0x478
Faulting application start time: 0x0x1DA2B394B43FAB2
Faulting application path: C:$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\SetupHost.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: ea0b57e0-023d-4f07-9621-91d1a92248e9
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Is there any other way for me to fix this problem?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hey dave, after a long time they reached back to me and said that the main board need to be fixed
Is ram a main board?
I hope blue screen go away after this
Thank you so much for helping me! I also gain a bit knowledge in fixing computer thanks to you man :)
You have Hynix RAM installed, I do not know if it is SDRAM or not, but it is not costly RAM, that is a cheap make of RAM.
Hey Dave, I went in the store today. They said thay they need 3-5 days to make sure the blue screen is caused by ram.
Do you know which ram is likely to get infected? Sram or dram?
I'm really nervous cause sram is very pricy