New dump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jlt8GXARrXZoij3ZBLzSdXsZHYwjzx2W/view?usp=sharing
10minutes back in desktop haha :)
i try another game just in case.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
So i bought new pc yesterday to play games specs:
Gigabyte MB B760 gaming x motherboard
G.skill trident Z5 DDR5-6600 CL34 32gb ram
Gigabyte rtx 4060 eagle oc 8gb
2x kingston nvm m.2 ssd
deepcool 750W
intel i5-13500
deepcool cpu cooler
Firstly i installed windows 10 and start playing games in STEAM, but maybe 5-10min gaming, games close and going to desktop or back to steam. I tried a lot of things and also installed windwos 11, same thing play 5-10minutes then back to desktop no errors.
But just now i got bluescreen and i used bluescreenviewer and it was that error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.
Also i add some minidump files to check https://drive.google.com/file/d/13qbuhqumJzp4kZext\_CyoZVgN6xevtxe/view?usp=sharing
Can i get some ideas to do?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
New dump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jlt8GXARrXZoij3ZBLzSdXsZHYwjzx2W/view?usp=sharing
10minutes back in desktop haha :)
i try another game just in case.
Okay, I hope that works for you.
We have new windows so there is not possible to have corrupt windows files pc only few days old :),
We did some game verifys to found if there is some broken files but right now 0.
I'm gonna try to move steam D: to C: folder maybe windows is bugging cant read all the files another storage.
I will let you know.
I do not know what may be causing that if your PC is no longer crashing, it could be a problem with corrupt Windows files or the game files.
Right now no bluescreens only some games randomly close game and back in desktop.