Getting Frequent BSoD with Errors: (KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, Memory Management, Critical Process Died, Unexpected Store Exception)

Anonymous
2024-02-26T02:42:51+00:00

I’ve been encountering multiple Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors, including Memory Management, Critical Process Died, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and Unexpected Store Exception. This issue started about a year ago, but at that time, I replaced my hard disk. Initially, everything seemed fine, but recently, the crashes have resumed.

Here are the steps I’ve taken so far:

  • Windows Security Scan: No issues were detected.
  • MalwareBytes Quick Scan: Also found nothing.
  • Windows Memory Diagnostics tool: Passed successfully.
  • SeaGate SeaTools: Passed as well.
  • Crystal Disk Info: Indicates that the disk is healthy.

I also ran Chkdsk, which initially fixed the drive, but after about half an hour, the same errors resurfaced. Consequently, my system keeps restarting, plagued by the same BSOD errors (Memory Management, Critical Process Died, and Unexpected Store Exception). It’s quite frustrating! 😓

Ans while checking some Dump Files I found that Driver named: ntoskrnl.exe is the cause of the error (Although I don't know anything about this driver, it function and how to fix it )

Also I have minidump files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApBV6ainL73Ygxb7bTmuTY7nmcLb

Please Guide me how to fix these

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-01T15:24:17+00:00

    I installed memtest86+ in My Flashdrive with FAT32 but it is not booting.

    Please tell me how to boot it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-02T14:44:01+00:00

    Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials:

    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/21756-boot-usb-drive-windows-10-pc.html

    If you have fast boot or ultra fast boot enabled in your UEFI firmware settings, then you will need to temporarily disable fast boot or ultra fast boot to be able to boot from a USB.

    How to Enable Fast Boot or Ultra Fast Boot in UEFI Firmware Settings for Windows:

    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/21284-enable-disable-fast-boot-uefi-firmware-settings-windows.html

    Trial and error steps:

    1. Try another USB stick
    2. Try all USB ports (2.0 and 3.0)
    3. Maybe when using UEFI Bios you have to temporarily switch to Legacy in BIOS settings
    4. Turn off temporarily fast boot, secure boot, CSM if enabled

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-04T08:36:47+00:00

    I tried Changing boot option From UEFI to Legacy

    and disabled CSM but still it is not booting

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-05T04:56:00+00:00

    This software has a free and pay version.

    The free version will only run 4 passes and is less comprehensive.

    Please run Memtest86 free for the 4 passes > post images or share links

    https://www.memtest86.com/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-06T08:33:55+00:00

    Here are the screenshots of the test results mentioned above.
    Screenshots

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments