Getting Frequent BSoD with Errors: (KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, Memory Management, Critical Process Died, Unexpected Store Exception)

Anonymous
2024-02-26T02:42:51+00:00

I’ve been encountering multiple Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors, including Memory Management, Critical Process Died, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and Unexpected Store Exception. This issue started about a year ago, but at that time, I replaced my hard disk. Initially, everything seemed fine, but recently, the crashes have resumed.

Here are the steps I’ve taken so far:

  • Windows Security Scan: No issues were detected.
  • MalwareBytes Quick Scan: Also found nothing.
  • Windows Memory Diagnostics tool: Passed successfully.
  • SeaGate SeaTools: Passed as well.
  • Crystal Disk Info: Indicates that the disk is healthy.

I also ran Chkdsk, which initially fixed the drive, but after about half an hour, the same errors resurfaced. Consequently, my system keeps restarting, plagued by the same BSOD errors (Memory Management, Critical Process Died, and Unexpected Store Exception). It’s quite frustrating! 😓

Ans while checking some Dump Files I found that Driver named: ntoskrnl.exe is the cause of the error (Although I don't know anything about this driver, it function and how to fix it )

Also I have minidump files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApBV6ainL73Ygxb7bTmuTY7nmcLb

Please Guide me how to fix these

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-26T06:17:42+00:00

    I don't have activation key

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-26T05:38:00+00:00

    I suggest downloading the latest BIOS and Chipset update from your manufacturer's website,

    I don't know how to do it can you please assist me...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-26T05:28:33+00:00

    I ran the V2 log collector and here are the results:

    DESKTOP-2CV69QH-(2024-02-26_10-46-05).zip

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-26T04:44:24+00:00

    Please run the V2 log collector > post a share link into this thread using one drive, drop box, or google drive

    https://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/

    https://www.elevenforum.com/t/bsod-posting-instructions.103/

    Make sure that share links are available without sign in.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments