In the earlier post:
Windows has found problems.
Lost and found is located at \found.004
That was the forth time Windows found drive file system errors and saved them to lost and found.
Indicate:
a) drive warranty status
b) history of power outages
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I’ve been encountering multiple Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors, including Memory Management, Critical Process Died, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and Unexpected Store Exception. This issue started about a year ago, but at that time, I replaced my hard disk. Initially, everything seemed fine, but recently, the crashes have resumed.
Here are the steps I’ve taken so far:
I also ran Chkdsk, which initially fixed the drive, but after about half an hour, the same errors resurfaced. Consequently, my system keeps restarting, plagued by the same BSOD errors (Memory Management, Critical Process Died, and Unexpected Store Exception). It’s quite frustrating! 😓
Ans while checking some Dump Files I found that Driver named: ntoskrnl.exe is the cause of the error (Although I don't know anything about this driver, it function and how to fix it )
Also I have minidump files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApBV6ainL73Ygxb7bTmuTY7nmcLb
Please Guide me how to fix these
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
In the earlier post:
Windows has found problems.
Lost and found is located at \found.004
That was the forth time Windows found drive file system errors and saved them to lost and found.
Indicate:
a) drive warranty status
b) history of power outages
Look this Drive is My second drive which I got after Replacing my previous drive from the manufacturer as I thought that the drive was the cause of error. But using this Drive for months I got the same error as I got in the previous one. So I don't think that the hard drive could be the cause of error.
But I would like you to figure out the problems in my computer system.
Find another internal drive.
Google search: crucial scanner will display many replacement options
If a clean install or a restored image onto the new drive has computer stability then this is confirmation and concludes the troubleshooting.
If computer instability continues then plan to have the computer serviced in a local computer store.
So how to perform a swap test.
The findings have not yet been 100% confirmed by diagnostic tests but are typical of drive or drive connection problems.
The recurrent chkdsk problems is our best confirmation.
If possible, perform swap testing.