Getting Frequent BSoD with Errors: (KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, Memory Management, Critical Process Died, Unexpected Store Exception)

Anonymous
2024-02-26T02:42:51+00:00

I’ve been encountering multiple Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors, including Memory Management, Critical Process Died, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and Unexpected Store Exception. This issue started about a year ago, but at that time, I replaced my hard disk. Initially, everything seemed fine, but recently, the crashes have resumed.

Here are the steps I’ve taken so far:

  • Windows Security Scan: No issues were detected.
  • MalwareBytes Quick Scan: Also found nothing.
  • Windows Memory Diagnostics tool: Passed successfully.
  • SeaGate SeaTools: Passed as well.
  • Crystal Disk Info: Indicates that the disk is healthy.

I also ran Chkdsk, which initially fixed the drive, but after about half an hour, the same errors resurfaced. Consequently, my system keeps restarting, plagued by the same BSOD errors (Memory Management, Critical Process Died, and Unexpected Store Exception). It’s quite frustrating! 😓

Ans while checking some Dump Files I found that Driver named: ntoskrnl.exe is the cause of the error (Although I don't know anything about this driver, it function and how to fix it )

Also I have minidump files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApBV6ainL73Ygxb7bTmuTY7nmcLb

Please Guide me how to fix these

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-26T04:22:46+00:00

    Hi Yuvraj, thanks for reaching out. My name is Bernard a Windows fan like you. I'll be happy to help you out today.

    I understand the issue you have, there is nothing to worry I am here to help, as per checking and analyzing the error you have, there is an issue with 0x154_c0000006_c0000483_IMAGE_storahci.sys, it can be caused by hardware problems, outdated firmware, corrupt drivers, or other software-related, I suggest downloading the latest BIOS and Chipset update from your manufacturer's website, in addition, if the issue persists, I suggest contacting a local technician to physically check the device for any hardware related issues.

    Let me know how it goes and I hope that helps.

    Bernard

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments