The above replies did not work on my Windows 10 PC. The copilot popped up and there didn't seem to be anyway to get rid of it — I couldn't proceed with my own writing (which I always found more appropriate). However, I accidentally hit the Right mouse and Blip, it was gone. ??
i am using windows 10. how do i disable copilot?
i am using windows 10. how do i disable copilot?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-03-07T21:12:12+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-03-05T15:46:14+00:00 No. I finally called into Microsoft Support, I have a 365 annual subscription that includes this, and they remotely disabled it.
-
Anonymous
2024-03-04T21:28:01+00:00 I have your same issue/. Has anyone given you a way to disable copilot/?
-
Anonymous
2024-02-28T17:12:51+00:00 do not understand why microsoft makes it nearly impossible to remove something ie AI that is harmful to concussion users.
no reason for there not to be clear concise steps to remove apps that are not wanted for medical reasons.
-
Anonymous
2024-02-13T00:53:04+00:00 unable to disable copilot as it is not an option on edit taskbar