Good point -- Microsoft can't be trusted in the first place, so why would we believe their unwanted software isn't hanging around anyway?
i am using windows 10. how do i disable copilot?
i am using windows 10. how do i disable copilot?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-05-27T18:30:50+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-05-27T16:16:20+00:00 I never expected someone to actually reply to me, but I was hoping that it actually disabled it but thank you for replying to me saying that it doesn't disable it it just removes it off the taskbar.
-
Anonymous
2024-05-27T16:06:31+00:00 THIS DOES NOT DIABLE CO PILOT JUST TURNS OF THE TASKBAR BUTTON
-
Anonymous
2024-05-24T14:47:41+00:00 Here is what I found that worked for me: https://winaero.com/disable-windows-copilot/
-
Anonymous
2024-04-25T22:10:01+00:00 Mine either