i am using windows 10. how do i disable copilot?

Anonymous
2024-02-03T18:28:31+00:00

i am using windows 10. how do i disable copilot?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-27T18:32:28+00:00

    Bill Gates thinks he knows what's best for everyone and he intends to force it on us one way or another.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-09-01T13:51:30+00:00

    I right clicked on copilot in the start menu then clicked uninstall. Super easy.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-27T16:06:31+00:00

    THIS DOES NOT DIABLE CO PILOT JUST TURNS OF THE TASKBAR BUTTON

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-07T21:12:12+00:00

    The above replies did not work on my Windows 10 PC. The copilot popped up and there didn't seem to be anyway to get rid of it — I couldn't proceed with my own writing (which I always found more appropriate). However, I accidentally hit the Right mouse and Blip, it was gone. ??

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-24T14:47:41+00:00

    Here is what I found that worked for me: https://winaero.com/disable-windows-copilot/

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments