Is Microsoft money still available in 2024?

Anonymous
2024-02-13T21:18:30+00:00

Is Microsoft money still available in 2024?

Windows for home | Other | Apps

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2024-02-14T12:33:47+00:00

Is Microsoft money still available in 2024?

Money Plus Sunset (essentially Money 2006) is still available from non-Microsoft sites. These 2 sites should be safe, but there are multiple download links. Make sure you're downloading Money.

https:// download.cnet.com/microsoft-money-plus-sunset-deluxe/3000-2057_4-77545178.html https:// money-plus-sunset-deluxe.en.softonic.com/ 

Both of these are bad links as of 4/23/2024.

Good link.

https://archive.org/details/MSMoneySunset

Another good link for Money Plus Sunset (US) https://www.softpaz.com/software/download-microsoft-money-plus-sunset-home-business-windows-31830.htm

Don

Was this answer helpful?

80+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-21T05:41:10+00:00

    Thank you very much. I’ve managed to get it working as well. I think it’s an excellent program. I can’t understand why Microsoft don’t continue with it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-21T05:53:51+00:00

    Do you think we (you and me) might offer to take it offer and operate?

    The problem with its competitors (like Quicken) seemed to add extra bells and whistles with upgrades and updates that they collapsed with overload.

    But I'm no developer, just a user.

    Hmmmm ... Andrew Brickell

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-21T06:56:46+00:00

    Thanks Andrew. I have to agree with you although I don’t think we would get anywhere trying to take it on. I’ve been using the program for 20 years or so and I think it’s excellent.. Let’s just hope it keeps going a little longer. Good that it works well on Windows 11. Paul

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-23T08:16:10+00:00

    Hi Emily,

    MS Money was working perfectly well until a few days ago, but when I tried to launch it yesteday, the icon had vanished from the taskbar and the screen. The programme is still on the harddrive but will not launch. It is asking me to re-install!

    Any ideas why this might have happened?

    Tony (from UK)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments