Is Microsoft money still available in 2024?

Anonymous
2024-02-13T21:18:30+00:00

Is Microsoft money still available in 2024?

Windows for home | Other | Apps

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2024-02-14T12:33:47+00:00

Is Microsoft money still available in 2024?

Money Plus Sunset (essentially Money 2006) is still available from non-Microsoft sites. These 2 sites should be safe, but there are multiple download links. Make sure you're downloading Money.

https:// download.cnet.com/microsoft-money-plus-sunset-deluxe/3000-2057_4-77545178.html https:// money-plus-sunset-deluxe.en.softonic.com/ 

Both of these are bad links as of 4/23/2024.

Good link.

https://archive.org/details/MSMoneySunset

Another good link for Money Plus Sunset (US) https://www.softpaz.com/software/download-microsoft-money-plus-sunset-home-business-windows-31830.htm

Don

Was this answer helpful?

80+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2024-10-13T01:12:13+00:00

    spopar wrote:

    My husband has been using Microsoft Money for budgeting purposes on his very old Dell for since 1991. This morning the Dell would not restart. Is it possible to access Money through your recommended website AND access the information he has been compiling for this year via his "account". Since the computer hard drive is probably dead, I assume not. If that is the case, we may try to have someone try to retrieve the file. Could it then be uploaded to the "new" old Money program you are suggesting is still available? Whether it is available through Microsoft 365 or not is confusing. And has Excel totally discontinued access? Thank you so much to anyone who has info that could help me get his MS Money budgeting process back up and running.....I have spent hours today trying to come up with something other than just canning it. BTW I am an Apple person and prefer my MAC. I do have an old Dell Inspiron that he could use if whatever Money is out there would be more compatible with it. Lots of questions, but I hope someone can help me out. Thanks to all!

    That data is not available online anywhere. If the MNY (Money) or MBF (backup) files are available or can be retrieved from the hard drive, Money Sunset (when aavailable again) should be able to open those.

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-13T00:58:19+00:00

    Is Microsoft money still available in 2024?

    My husband has been using Microsoft Money for budgeting purposes on his very old Dell for since 1991. This morning the Dell would not restart. Is it possible to access Money through your recommended website AND access the information he has been compiling for this year via his "account". Since the computer hard drive is probably dead, I assume not. If that is the case, we may try to have someone try to retrieve the file. Could it then be uploaded to the "new" old Money program you are suggesting is still available? Whether it is available through Microsoft 365 or not is confusing. And has Excel totally discontinued access? Thank you so much to anyone who has info that could help me get his MS Money budgeting process back up and running.....I have spent hours today trying to come up with something other than just canning it. BTW I am an Apple person and prefer my MAC. I do have an old Dell Inspiron that he could use if whatever Money is out there would be more compatible with it. Lots of questions, but I hope someone can help me out. Thanks to all!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-12T21:48:46+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2024-10-12T20:26:16+00:00

    Yes that’s exactly what I got. Is there any way to download it from one computer to another? There doesn’t seem to be any download links that work.

    If you had the installer, not the installed program, on another computer, you could transfer and use that installer.

    Might not be very long before the Internet Archive is up and working again.

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments