Is Microsoft money still available in 2024?

Anonymous
2024-02-13T21:18:30+00:00

Is Microsoft money still available in 2024?

Windows for home | Other | Apps

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2024-02-14T12:33:47+00:00

Is Microsoft money still available in 2024?

Money Plus Sunset (essentially Money 2006) is still available from non-Microsoft sites. These 2 sites should be safe, but there are multiple download links. Make sure you're downloading Money.

https:// download.cnet.com/microsoft-money-plus-sunset-deluxe/3000-2057_4-77545178.html https:// money-plus-sunset-deluxe.en.softonic.com/ 

Both of these are bad links as of 4/23/2024.

Good link.

https://archive.org/details/MSMoneySunset

Another good link for Money Plus Sunset (US) https://www.softpaz.com/software/download-microsoft-money-plus-sunset-home-business-windows-31830.htm

Don

Was this answer helpful?

80+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-06T12:10:52+00:00

    Has anyone tried to install Money on a Mac that has a Microsoft operating system on a partitioned hard drive? I currently have a very old laptop just for running money and I'm concerned it may stop working at some point....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-02-02T23:31:48+00:00

    James Weatherford wrote:

    Regardless, I was able to install it. My old computer took a you know what, and funny thing, after downloading money on the new one, most of my banking records up to about two weeks ago - were there! on the new download. On a new computer! So, I guess Microsoft is looking over my shoulder with more than just Onedrive.

    Congrats on the good luck. Thanks for the update.

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-02T21:59:37+00:00

    Regardless, I was able to install it. My old computer took a you know what, and funny thing, after downloading money on the new one, most of my banking records up to about two weeks ago - were there! on the new download. On a new computer! So, I guess Microsoft is looking over my shoulder with more than just Onedrive.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-02T19:40:33+00:00

    no this does not work

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments