looks like they fixed it, at least for me the list of family members showed up correctly today
"We couldn't connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not be up to date. "
I am trying to add another user to my computer system, but I get the message: "We couldn't connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not be up to date. " How can I fix this?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Family and online safety
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-04-15T19:02:06+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-04-09T17:09:41+00:00 Same problem here on multiple Windows 10 PCs.
My local Windows account is connected to my Microsoft account and I've made sure the authentication is active/valid in both Windows account settings and Edge browser. I'm connected to the internet, no VPN/Proxy, etc.
I noticed this behavior when I tried to add my child as a user on another PC a few weeks ago, but figured it was just a fluke or that computer specifically. Now it's doing the same thing when trying to add them to my laptop.
If I go to Settings>Accounts>Family & Other Users there's a yellow warning under the Your Family section saying "We couldn't connect to Microsoft family right now". Only adults were listed under family users.
I tried doing "Add a family member" and adding the child account account using their account email address. It sends an invite to their email asking to join my family group (even though they're already in it). I signed in as them and accepted the invite, and now it lists them twice in the Microsoft Family Safety dashboard and I can't get the new/duplicate one to stop being in Pending state.
Anyway, now in Windows I can switch users and sign in with the child account. All good except that there's ZERO child safety mechanisms. I open up Edge, make sure it's signed in as them, try going to a **** and it loads right up. This whole system is a joke and a mess! Just a **** excuse for Microsoft to say they care about "family safety".
Forget all the Windows integration issues -- Shouldn't at least Microsoft Edge by itself, knowing it's signed in with a CHILD Microsoft account, block browsing to adult sites?!
-
Anonymous
2024-04-07T21:58:05+00:00 I went to Control Panel >User Accounts >Manage another account, click on the account you want to remove and click Delete the account.
I think you are misunderstanding the problem. We are trying to add user accounts from the Microsoft Family list. This feature further allows people to set up screen time for child accounts.
-
Anonymous
2024-04-07T21:22:39+00:00 I went to Control Panel >User Accounts >Manage another account, click on the account you want to remove and click Delete the account.
-
Anonymous
2024-04-06T15:10:00+00:00 Same here. Fresh W11P install.