I'm having a similar issue, where every time I log into my laptop and get to my desktop, I get a notification stating my password is about to expire, and to use CTRL+ALT+DEL to change it. I have a roommate who also has Windows 11, and he has NEVER ONCE saw this notification in the many months he's had it. Heck I don't even know what password they r expecting me to change, as I use a PIN (the fingerprint login somehow won't recognize the finger used to make it happen) to log into my laptop upon startup, and haven't needed to change my email password EVER, so I don't know what "password" they would even want!!
Never had an issue with my old Windows 11 being told that my password is going to expire, so I don't know what's going on with this one. HELP!!!
Turning the laptop off then on again simply shows the notification AGAIN, so that won't make it "go away", I do not understand how or why this is happening so telling me to do something I shouldn't have to really do simply because I never had this issue before nor know exactly what is needed to be able to. I do not know what else to do, as even Google was not helpful in the slightest, and this was the only link that seemed like it would provide any support, but at the same time, seems like support was once again not helpful in the slightest, and more and more ppl seem to be having the issue, and unable to receive support in a SUPPORT FORUM, meant to help get ANSWERS FROM MICROSOFT!