nvidia display settings missing

Anonymous
2024-02-15T05:08:08+00:00

nvidia control panel is missing display settings, in my laptop it only shows 3d settings and developer, please help thanks

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-30T07:06:34+00:00

    I fixed it you just have to go to your system software like since I use omen gaming hub then change your your gaming mode to discrete. It might be different for you guys

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-09T15:27:13+00:00

    I had the same problem and solved it by changing GPU settings in bios menu.. I have a lenovo laptop, so I enter this menu by pressing f2 during the boot. In the bios I have switched from automatic gpu choise to explisit discrete. (may be the way you achieve this differs for your manufacturer).

    Hope it would help you as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-09T07:41:52+00:00

    hello sir i also have same problem . When i purchased it , there is the setting of display but now it does not showing i had done all process but nothing works

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-16T05:11:58+00:00

    kinda just forgot this existed but no, all conclusions have resulted in going to change in bios, so ill be doing it someday but ive been delaying it since for forever

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-20T02:19:10+00:00

    I had the same problem, but I figured it out. Basically, this usually happens in notebooks with a dedicated GPU, apparently when you don't disable the integrated GPU in the computer BIOS. To solve it you only need to disable the integrated GPU (it has to be done in the BIOS. Device manager won't work), after that you just need to save and exit the BIOS and casually start the PC. It is a good idea to check on the device manager to see if there's only your dedicated GPU, if it shows another device like the integrated GPU that means it didn't work, so try disabling it again on the BIOS. Hope it helps!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments