nvidia display settings missing

Anonymous
2024-02-15T05:08:08+00:00

nvidia control panel is missing display settings, in my laptop it only shows 3d settings and developer, please help thanks

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-09T13:25:59+00:00

    THIS - people - IS the answer. Plug your HDMI into your graphics card - NOT the HDMI socket on your pc. I never appreciated the difference until reading this. Plug it into the card and the Display settings miraculously appear. Big thanks to Con H. :-)

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-10T05:55:55+00:00

    I have a laptop

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-12T14:50:17+00:00

    Hey I also have the same problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-14T20:55:59+00:00

    What if there isn't anything named nvidia control panel???

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-02T15:19:02+00:00

    i have same problem. and this how i fix it :

    go to BIOS by press F2, search "Graphic Device" >> Change to "discrete". Save and Reboot. (I use Lenovo Legion y740 so i not sure if it same for you)

    or

    you can search "how to Disable Integrated Onboard Gaphics Card on BIOS"

    Good Luck

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments