nvidia control panel is missing display settings, in my laptop it only shows 3d settings and developer, please help thanks
missing display
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
nvidia control panel is missing display settings, in my laptop it only shows 3d settings and developer, please help thanks
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
nvidia control panel is missing display settings, in my laptop it only shows 3d settings and developer, please help thanks
missing display
I have never replied to any of the forums before and I have been a PC user since year 2000 and have solved most of my issues myself but now dont have enough time to spend time playing with the system so, thanks man!!! my case was this and I dont know how it happened but the only reason I never went for AMD is Nvidia's control panel and specifically its display and video settings. Thanks a lot... Stay happy and stay blessed.
Im using a notebook so that doesnt help me =) but thx too
hi I had this problem and just fixed it basically the issue i had was that my HDMI was plugged into the pc and not the graphics card double check youve got the HDMI plugged into the graphics card on the outside of the case
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more