I have a solution. So if you go to "manage 3d settings" in nvidia control panel. Hit the button restart.
nvidia display settings missing
nvidia control panel is missing display settings, in my laptop it only shows 3d settings and developer, please help thanks
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-06-23T23:08:35+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-06-23T17:46:25+00:00 Same Problem here xD Tried everything said here but nothing working. Made sure to select Geforce not onboard AMD Grafics but didnt change. Reinstall Control Panel and Nvidia Geforce Experiment (which updates Game ready driver too), nothing changed. So frustrating.
-
Anonymous
2024-06-15T12:39:22+00:00 Thanks for the info. Right-click on the desktop and select "NVIDIA Control Panel"
Go to "3D Settings" -> "Manage 3D settings". Under the "Global Settings" tab, the "Preferred graphics processor" tells you which GPU is the default.Some laptops have BIOS settings related to graphics switching ("Discrete", "Switchable", or "Hybrid"). Ensure the setting favors your dedicated GPU.
Hi Emmanuel I am having somewhat the same problem the previous user is having but on pc. My graphics card is a rtx 4070ti and my monitor is MSI MAG401QR. I am using DP and main connection from pc to monitor. I have swapped different DP to make sure it was not the issue. I have uninstalled and re installed both Gforce and the drivers with express, custom and clean installs. Also with your latest post it does not show preferred graphics processor. With all this I still have yet to have display show up on the nvidia control panel.
-
Anonymous
2024-02-17T07:41:54+00:00 Bro it has a easy solution hope it work for all devices just which graphics drivers u installed install other latest or old drivers so it fix this issue
-
Emmanuel Santana 40,200 Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-02-15T09:06:03+00:00 If you go to "Device Manager" do you see your GPU listed in there?