So my BIOS doesn’t need any updates and I still have the BSOD’s. I just updated my chipset drivers and I’ll let you know if I get another BSOD.
I’ve had repeated blue screens and I’m not sure how to fix them.
I’ve had these issues for about a year and we’ve tried replacing the RAM,GPU and my SSD but I still have them.
Down below is my mini dump file
KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139) A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruption could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000000003, A LIST_ENTRY has been corrupted (i.e. double remove). Arg2: ffffe086247105d0, Address of the trap frame for the exception that caused the BugCheck Arg3: ffffe08624710528, Address of the exception record for the exception that caused the BugCheck Arg4: 0000000000000000, Reserved Debugging Details: ------------------ *** WARNING: Check Image - Checksum mismatch - Dump: 0xaf228, File: 0xb62c4 - C:\ProgramData\Dbg\sym\afd.sys\3E047898a8000\afd.sys KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec Value: 1499 Key : Analysis.Elapsed.mSec Value: 4941 Key : Analysis.IO.Other.Mb Value: 0 Key : Analysis.IO.Read.Mb Value: 0 Key : Analysis.IO.Write.Mb Value: 1 Key : Analysis.Init.CPU.mSec Value: 124 Key : Analysis.Init.Elapsed.mSec Value: 4790 Key : Analysis.Memory.CommitPeak.Mb Value: 91 Key : Bugcheck.Code.LegacyAPI Value: 0x139 Key : Dump.Attributes.AsUlong Value: 8 Key : Dump.Attributes.KernelGeneratedTriageDump Value: 1 Key : FailFast.Name Value: CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY Key : FailFast.Type Value: 3 Key : Failure.Bucket Value: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_KTIMER_LIST_CORRUPTION_nt!KiTimerWaitTest Key : Failure.Hash Value: {efb56395-a173-53f8-073d-d3c8cfd50e2b} BUGCHECK_CODE: 139 BUGCHECK_P1: 3 BUGCHECK_P2: ffffe086247105d0 BUGCHECK_P3: ffffe08624710528 BUGCHECK_P4: 0 FILE_IN_CAB: 021124-4515-01.dmp DUMP_FILE_ATTRIBUTES: 0x8 Kernel Generated Triage Dump TRAP_FRAME: ffffe086247105d0 -- (.trap 0xffffe086247105d0) NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers. Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect. rax=ffff940db3ba5158 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=0000000000000003 rdx=ffff940db0c303d8 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000 rip=fffff805394401d6 rsp=ffffe08624710760 rbp=ffffa88147451180 r8=0000000000000102 r9=0000000000000000 r10=fffff8053720bd80 r11=fffff80549064b90 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000 r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000 iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz ac pe cy nt!KiTryUnwaitThread+0x1da9d6: fffff805394401d6 cd29 int 29h Resetting default scope EXCEPTION\_RECORD: ffffe08624710528 -- (.exr 0xffffe08624710528) ExceptionAddress: fffff805394401d6 (nt!KiTryUnwaitThread+0x00000000001da9d6) ExceptionCode: c0000409 (Security check failure or stack buffer overrun) ExceptionFlags: 00000001 NumberParameters: 1 Parameter[0]: 0000000000000003 Subcode: 0x3 FAST\_FAIL\_CORRUPT\_LIST\_ENTRY CUSTOMER\_CRASH\_COUNT: 1 PROCESS\_NAME: System ERROR\_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000409 - The system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application. This overrun could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this application. EXCEPTION\_CODE\_STR: c0000409 EXCEPTION\_PARAMETER1: 0000000000000003 EXCEPTION\_STR: 0xc0000409 STACK\_TEXT: ffffe086247102a8 fffff8053942c4e9 : 0000000000000139 0000000000000003 ffffe086247105d0 ffffe08624710528 : nt!KeBugCheckEx ffffe086247102b0 fffff8053942cab2 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 : nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69 ffffe086247103f0 fffff8053942a806 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ffffa2ed63fded5b 0000000000000000 : nt!KiFastFailDispatch+0xb2 ffffe086247105d0 fffff805394401d6 : fffff8053720f6a0 fffff80537208180 fffff8053720bd80 0000000000000002 : nt!KiRaiseSecurityCheckFailure+0x346 ffffe08624710760 fffff8053927675c : ffff940db3ba5188 ffffe08600000000 ffff940db3ba5250 fffff80549065699 : nt!KiTryUnwaitThread+0x1da9d6 ffffe086247107c0 fffff8053927629a : ffff940db3ba5180 ffff940da81ca000 ffffe08624710af8 0000000000000002 : nt!KiTimerWaitTest+0x1fc ffffe08624710860 fffff80539273084 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 fffff8053720e328 : nt!KiProcessExpiredTimerList+0xda ffffe08624710990 fffff8053941baee : 0000000000000000 ffffa88147451180 ffff940da6f95040 ffff940dacd8a080 : nt!KiRetireDpcList+0xaf4 ffffe08624710c40 0000000000000000 : ffffe08624711000 ffffe0862470b000 0000000000000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiIdleLoop+0x9e SYMBOL_NAME: nt!KiTimerWaitTest+1fc MODULE_NAME: nt IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.22621.3085 STACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kb BUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 1fc FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_KTIMER_LIST_CORRUPTION_nt!KiTimerWaitTest OSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64 OSNAME: Windows 10 FAILURE_ID_HASH: {efb56395-a173-53f8-073d-d3c8cfd50e2b} Followup: MachineOwner ---------
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-02-17T21:27:13+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-02-17T21:44:26+00:00 Alright so a little later after I still have BSOD errors.
-
Jonathan Deives 81,795 Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-02-17T21:45:25+00:00 Send the new minidump files
-
Anonymous
2024-02-17T21:59:10+00:00 heres the new minidump files
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/szwkckdxhqff5ain2lccp/h?rlkey=s2o7fb2cj8lawbdp7zogyb8i4&dl=0
-
Jonathan Deives 81,795 Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-02-17T22:03:11+00:00 Use the DDU tool to uninstall the current graphics card driver and download the driver before the last one released.