mine is saying not connecting to your organization but the internet is there.
please help
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi, my almost 2-year-old Lenovo laptop runs on Windows 11 Home but is now suddenly saying I need to activate windows.
By the activate troubleshoot button it shows the message "We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license and product fee. If you think you have a valid license or key, select Troubleshoot below. Error code: 0xC004F012" and when I troubleshoot it returns the message "We can't activate Windows on this device at the moment you can try activating again later or go to the store to buy genuine Windows. (0xc0000022)"
It has a product key I can see it on the activation settings page, and I've used ShowKeyPlus to find both the installed and original keys and tried entering them both however it won't accept them with same "Product key you entered didn't work. (0xc0000022)"
I've tried sfc scannow, no problems and I've reset the computer, and nothing has changed.
Would include screenshots however they are failing to upload.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
mine is saying not connecting to your organization but the internet is there.
please help
WANDAKA LAMARE,
So far as activation is concerned the reference to an organisation usually means a volume licence. If this is your personal device and not supplied by the company you work for the licence is invalid and not your personal licence.
Where did the licence come from.
Did you buy it.
Was it supplied by the manufacturer.
Has it been to a repair shop recently.
Open a Command (Admin) and enter slmgr /dlv [press return] and post back a screenshot of the result.
hallo ich habe ein neuen PC und ich kann mein windos nicht insterlieren es trat auf nachdem ich mein PC zurückgesetzt habe und ich kann auch in paar games nicht reingehen nach dem ich mein PC zurückgesetzth habe wie kann ich es aktiwieren
Change a product key pleasee
and how to activate windows??