I too have the same issue, please fix this ASAP.
why a problem with 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based System (KB5036893) "ERROR TO INSTALL"
This update has a serious problem. I was checking and it doesn't install along with the others. The Framework update came out and I had to install it alone. That installed without problems. But the update
2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based System (KB5036893)
Install from the updates panel. but when it asks to restart, while Windows is loading, I get the message that it has to reverse the update because it has an error.
I downloaded the file directly from Microsoft to check if it was my computer. But it gave me the same error notice.
My question is: What happened to the update that is giving an error after installing it from the panel, and why do I get the same error with the downloaded file?
Here are the photos I took.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-04-14T17:33:06+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-04-16T10:19:01+00:00 Me too, May you help?
-
Anonymous
2024-04-16T16:34:41+00:00 I have the same issue. No matter what I do, I get an install error 0x800f081f
I've been trying this for a week or so now
-
Anonymous
2024-04-16T18:36:21+00:00 same with my laptop , anyone in windows or microsft team can solve this ?
-
Anonymous
2024-04-17T09:35:28+00:00 I have the same problem, I tried with Microsoft update catalog and it's didn't help jt's stuck 15 minute to copy to cache and the failed to update...
please fix it to spare the need to reset the windows!!!