Please upload your CBS logs to OneDrive and share the link here.
- c:\windows\logs\cbs\ <= Zip and upload all files in this folder.
(How-To: Share OneDrive files and folders - Microsoft Support)
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
This update has a serious problem. I was checking and it doesn't install along with the others. The Framework update came out and I had to install it alone. That installed without problems. But the update
2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based System (KB5036893)
Install from the updates panel. but when it asks to restart, while Windows is loading, I get the message that it has to reverse the update because it has an error.
I downloaded the file directly from Microsoft to check if it was my computer. But it gave me the same error notice.
My question is: What happened to the update that is giving an error after installing it from the panel, and why do I get the same error with the downloaded file?
Here are the photos I took.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Please upload your CBS logs to OneDrive and share the link here.
(How-To: Share OneDrive files and folders - Microsoft Support)
Please upload your CBS logs to OneDrive and share the link here.
- c:\windows\logs\cbs\ <= Zip and upload all files in this folder.
(How-To: Share OneDrive files and folders - Microsoft Support)
I dont have the log folder...
CBS temp i got. EMPTY
No. Not "CBSTemp" or "log" folders.
Open "c:\windows\logs\cbs" in File Explorer.
Copy all logs to desktop.
Zip them and share on OneDrive.
Now I'm going to wait to see if you solve the problem, or figure out my computer.