Me too, May you help?
why a problem with 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based System (KB5036893) "ERROR TO INSTALL"
This update has a serious problem. I was checking and it doesn't install along with the others. The Framework update came out and I had to install it alone. That installed without problems. But the update
2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based System (KB5036893)
Install from the updates panel. but when it asks to restart, while Windows is loading, I get the message that it has to reverse the update because it has an error.
I downloaded the file directly from Microsoft to check if it was my computer. But it gave me the same error notice.
My question is: What happened to the update that is giving an error after installing it from the panel, and why do I get the same error with the downloaded file?
Here are the photos I took.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-04-16T10:19:01+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-04-14T17:33:06+00:00 I too have the same issue, please fix this ASAP.
-
Anonymous
2024-04-13T17:46:09+00:00 This thing destroyed my boot drive and my dynamic disks by extension. After 3 soldi days of fighting, I finally got my boot drive functional. Now trying to recover my two dynamic NVME drives.
-
Anonymous
2024-04-13T03:48:35+00:00 Having the same issue on my comp as well. Tried pausing and restarting the update. Cancelling and restarting. This update is clearly bugged if several users are dealing with the same issue. Mine is stuck at 3% so at this point I just ignore it, I've logged in about 2 or 3 times since the release and it just stays stuck in the windows update section of settings. If for some reason it decides to finish downloading...whatever lol. At least report it under "Give Feedback" at the bottom of Windows Update section.
-
Anonymous
2024-04-13T00:08:55+00:00 My update stuck at 2%