Does not exist
why a problem with 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based System (KB5036893) "ERROR TO INSTALL"
This update has a serious problem. I was checking and it doesn't install along with the others. The Framework update came out and I had to install it alone. That installed without problems. But the update
2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based System (KB5036893)
Install from the updates panel. but when it asks to restart, while Windows is loading, I get the message that it has to reverse the update because it has an error.
I downloaded the file directly from Microsoft to check if it was my computer. But it gave me the same error notice.
My question is: What happened to the update that is giving an error after installing it from the panel, and why do I get the same error with the downloaded file?
Here are the photos I took.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-05-10T16:12:29+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-05-10T16:11:25+00:00 Same here
-
Anonymous
2024-05-10T15:57:46+00:00 For everyone having issues with the install failing try this:
Go to: C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Downloads and delete everything in the folder
Restart the computer then re-run the updates
-
Anonymous
2024-05-10T11:37:38+00:00 same here..
2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5036893)
Install error - 0x80070002
sitting there wor weeks, and stuck, cant install, nothing..
also this new one:
KB5036980 fails too!
-
Anonymous
2024-05-10T00:10:55+00:00 is the issue has been solved? i got the same problem. :(