https://1drv.ms/u/c/b4d543ac9b457b8b/Efl-DnlLBy9Nv83trAFB1mwBTQpV63p9ioGUay9GXKwMAg?e=O7dd8F
Hi microsoft. My dell inspiron 5590 has been crashing lately on a bsod error
The error has the stopcode "KERNEL-MODE-HEAP-CORRUPTION"
It also states that it is a Kernel-PnP error with event id 219. My pc is 4 and 1/2 years old and it's a bit outdated. I've tried everything from updating the driver, changing the RAM and even reinstalling windows. But still the error doesn't seem to budge. I have been receiving these errors after 2 months I bought my laptop. It was bought in 2019 mid summer. Here's the specific error and the specifications of my laptop:
Error:The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\Vid_8087&Pid_0AC2\6&a796753&0&0000.
Specifications:Windows 11 Home Single Language
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-10110U CPU @ 2.10GHz
12GB Memory
1TB HDD
Please somebody help me
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-05-18T06:06:27+00:00 -
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-05-18T06:25:15+00:00 Your new dump files indicate it is a virtual driver associated to McAfee Security that is causing your PC to crash.
Go to the McAfee website to download the official McAfee Removal Tool (MCPR) and use that to uninstall McAfee Anti-Virus, then wait to see if your system is stable.
-
Anonymous
2024-05-18T07:53:57+00:00 Thank you so much Dave. Will try it.
-
Anonymous
2024-05-19T05:50:08+00:00 Hi Dave, my PC now much more faster and it doesn't crash. I think the problem is resolved. YAY!!
Thank you so much for your support and help and from Microsoft. Everyone who reads this thread will be satisfied with the results. If there is a review system, I will rate the best rating. Once more, thank you so much Dave and the Microsoft community for solving my years long issue.🙏