Hi microsoft. My dell inspiron 5590 has been crashing lately on a bsod error

Anonymous
2024-05-16T08:23:52+00:00

The error has the stopcode "KERNEL-MODE-HEAP-CORRUPTION"

It also states that it is a Kernel-PnP error with event id 219. My pc is 4 and 1/2 years old and it's a bit outdated. I've tried everything from updating the driver, changing the RAM and even reinstalling windows. But still the error doesn't seem to budge. I have been receiving these errors after 2 months I bought my laptop. It was bought in 2019 mid summer. Here's the specific error and the specifications of my laptop:

Error:The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\Vid_8087&Pid_0AC2\6&a796753&0&0000.

Specifications:Windows 11 Home Single Language

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-10110U CPU @ 2.10GHz

12GB Memory

1TB HDD

Please somebody help me

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-05-16T13:09:20+00:00

    You do not need to change your RAM yet.

    The best option is to download the widely available free utility MemTest86, then run a full 4 pass scan with that to test your RAM for physical errors

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T13:13:11+00:00

    My laptop crashed again at 6:38 pm IST. It said "IRQL-NOT-OR-LESS-EQUAL".

    After 2 months I bought my laptop, I also bought a Epson printer. After I installed the driver for it the BSOD started. Now I don't have the driver or any other printer driver but it problem persists.

    I am fed up of this BSOD errors😭

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T13:13:55+00:00

    Ok thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-05-16T13:14:23+00:00

    Please try testing your RAM to find out if that is the cause of the system crashes and let me know the result.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T13:15:55+00:00

    Ok will send

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments