Then what about the solution.
Do I need to run memtest86 again
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The error has the stopcode "KERNEL-MODE-HEAP-CORRUPTION"
It also states that it is a Kernel-PnP error with event id 219. My pc is 4 and 1/2 years old and it's a bit outdated. I've tried everything from updating the driver, changing the RAM and even reinstalling windows. But still the error doesn't seem to budge. I have been receiving these errors after 2 months I bought my laptop. It was bought in 2019 mid summer. Here's the specific error and the specifications of my laptop:
Error:The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\Vid_8087&Pid_0AC2\6&a796753&0&0000.
Specifications:Windows 11 Home Single Language
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-10110U CPU @ 2.10GHz
12GB Memory
1TB HDD
Please somebody help me
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Then what about the solution.
Do I need to run memtest86 again
That new minidump file just indicated generic RAM corruption errors, no specific cause for that crash was listed.
Hi Dave. My laptop crashed again 2 times with the stopcodes "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" and
"PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA". I will upload the minidump files
https://1drv.ms/u/c/b4d543ac9b457b8b/EcbzdEU1q69IlKluwHNdKzgB\_PEIHDx2Xkh7gmFJEryb4g?e=mC8XNa
https://1drv.ms/u/c/b4d543ac9b457b8b/EQ-QahWBYQxLoQq40e9CKs4BGXfrgpXOQALGrKPxd8wz\_Q?e=vRShL4
Hi Dave, thanks for the solution. I successfully installed the drivers. I will upload any minidump files if I get any. Thanks so much for your help and from Microsoft.