The file name even has the words "PC Killer"
Hi microsoft. My dell inspiron 5590 has been crashing lately on a bsod error
The error has the stopcode "KERNEL-MODE-HEAP-CORRUPTION"
It also states that it is a Kernel-PnP error with event id 219. My pc is 4 and 1/2 years old and it's a bit outdated. I've tried everything from updating the driver, changing the RAM and even reinstalling windows. But still the error doesn't seem to budge. I have been receiving these errors after 2 months I bought my laptop. It was bought in 2019 mid summer. Here's the specific error and the specifications of my laptop:
Error:The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\Vid_8087&Pid_0AC2\6&a796753&0&0000.
Specifications:Windows 11 Home Single Language
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-10110U CPU @ 2.10GHz
12GB Memory
1TB HDD
Please somebody help me
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-05-16T11:56:31+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-05-16T11:55:23+00:00 Hi Dave. Thanks for the information. But if download the compatible driver from Dell's official website and open it, it says that "Windows Defender and my antivirus Kaspersky have blocked you from opening a dangerous application." What shall I do?
-
DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-05-16T11:00:13+00:00 One of your minidump files indicate it is the network drivers causing your PC to crash.
Go to the support page for your PC on the Dell website, then from there, download and re-install the version of network drivers they provide for your Inspiron 5590
-
Anonymous
2024-05-16T10:50:39+00:00 Hi Dave. Thanks for helping. Here's the link,
https://1drv.ms/u/c/b4d543ac9b457b8b/ER7iOllbnzNFpf9OEdjFyLwBKArUbaFL6Is3io5sleaPUQ?e=JGQUNV
-
DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-05-16T08:55:00+00:00 Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.
Please check to see if your PC is producing any minidump files, I will check those to see if they provide any insight into a potential cause of the system crashes.
Open Windows File Explorer.
Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
Copy any minidump files onto your Desktop, then zip those up.
Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox... etc.), then choose to share those and get a share link.
Then post the link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you.