After my testing, I found that the failed computer, the data is stored in your Microsoft account, not in the phone, even if you change the hand, or use the method you provided to delete, still can not solve the problem
Cannot remove disconnected devices from Phone Link App on Android
Hi, I have a question: I have an Android and in the Phone Link app I have old computers that are no longer connected, and even some computers with the same name, also offline. But I cannot remove them, it says they're disconnected but there's no longer a remove option.
Does anybody have the same issue?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Connect Phone and PC
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-09-18T19:38:55+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-10-13T12:53:29+00:00 You can remove these devices from your Microsoft account:
-
Anonymous
2024-10-13T13:04:04+00:00 Invalid method. For most of us, there is no device displayed in the Android & iOS devices on this page. In addition, the method I mentioned earlier is now invalid. Microsoft deleted it in the latest beta version of Phone Link.
-
Anonymous
2024-10-14T03:54:56+00:00 Darn, I could never understand or figure out how the root program worked (or even get it to install) so i am one of the fwe still with this issue. i guess forever. :(
-
Anonymous
2024-10-14T05:48:34+00:00 No, I can not. There are no linked mobile devices displayed.. None.
Old phone I do not own anymore is displayed in app only and I am not able to get rid of it.