Cannot remove disconnected devices from Phone Link App on Android

Anonymous
2024-05-28T23:11:04+00:00

Hi, I have a question: I have an Android and in the Phone Link app I have old computers that are no longer connected, and even some computers with the same name, also offline. But I cannot remove them, it says they're disconnected but there's no longer a remove option.

Does anybody have the same issue?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-07T17:13:46+00:00

    Thanks for your solution.

    Your RootActivityLauncher didn't work for me. I used this one https://appteka.store/app/17er175390. 

    This link WORKED! THANK YOU. Man this was driving me up the walls.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-08T18:54:14+00:00

    Well, it's done. Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-22T11:21:39+00:00

    Which app is that? The link seems broken.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more